Tuesday, 5 January 2010

Preparing to leave

I just thought that before I left for more exciting places I would say goodbye to you all and hope to see you in 4 and a half months time fit and healthy.

I am now nearly ready to depart on the big adventure... nearly ready as I seem to have managed to pack far too many clothes despite being so sure that I could ruthlessly keep my baggage down to a minimum. Other than that though I am all ready; flights, insurance, emergency contact details for the British Embassy in case I get arrested, and even though I am slightly nervous mostly I am excited to be getting off.

1 comment:

  1. Kathryn Maunders5 January 2010 at 16:48

    Woohoo - Helen is off to see the world!

    I have signed up as a "follower" of your blog. I have very little idea what this means but I look forward to taking on said role.

    Glad to see you've registered with British Emb etc (phew). Have the most wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete